1. Hashtags Are Your Best Friend
2. Learn the Lingo
3. Make Use of the Algorithm
4. Get Involved
5. Follow Relevant TikTokers
Are you looking for stoner TikTok content to inspire you? Navigating anything on this video-sharing app can feel like trying to moonwalk on a rollercoaster.
Don’t worry. There’s plenty of content on the platform. Some videos even guide you on cannabis cultivation, so you can start growing at home next time you see autoflower seeds for sale.
Keep reading for the best tips on finding cannabis content on TikTok, plus some of the top creators.
On any social media platform, hashtags (#) are the best way to find what you need. They’re the app’s built-in search engine and allow you to explore to your heart’s content. Tags make it easier for you to locate cannabis videos.
TikTok is a popular app, but it’s not always easy to find what you’re looking for. Here are some tips for using weed hashtags on TikTok:
- Always start with the # symbol and use the text straight after with no spaces or punctuation.
- Don’t use too many words. Shorter hashtags are more common than longer ones. Stick to around 2–7 words strung together.
- Be specific. For the most accurate results, don’t beat around the bush.
TikTok has a language of its own. Many users make the mistake of searching for words like ‘cannabis’ and ‘weed.’ If you probe for these, you won’t find any information.
The app has restrictions on marijuana-related topics and other controversial subjects. It regularly flags and removes videos associated with cannabis. Most contentious matters aren’t allowed on the application, but users make a way.
TikTokers are known for having unique slang, sayings, and even sounds. Users devised original terms to avoid the ban by creating hashtags that give you the desired content without using the proper words. Here are some examples of hashtags they use:
- #420 TikTok
Aside from phrases, creators also use emojis and symbols to represent weed without getting their content removed. Some examples are:
- Clouds to represent smoke
- Other green symbols like the one seen below
Aside from the annoying ads, the TikTok algorithm is impressive. After a few minutes, it picks up on what you like and fills your feed with those topics. If you use a lot of weed-related hashtags and follow cannabis creators, the app shows you mostly those types of videos.
A lesser-known way to train the algorithm is to interact with the cannabis content you enjoy. The more you comment, like, and share, the greater your chances of seeing similar content.
Here are three things you can do to find weed on TikTok:
- Follow relevant hashtags: When you find weed-related videos you like, ensure you follow them. Click the hashtag, and it’ll offer you the option to “Add to Favorites.” Select it to receive more content with those hashtags on your page.
- Share the content: You can share your favorite videos with friends or other social media platforms. It shows the algorithm what you enjoy. As an added benefit, it helps your favorite cannabis content creators increase their reach.
- Watch till the end: TikTok makes scrolling a professional sport, and it’s tempting to swipe through videos. If you watch your favorite weed content all the way to the end, you’ll find more similar options on your home page.
The videos you watch play a significant role in the content that appears on your feed. If you want pot TikTok videos, follow relevant creators. Here are three entertaining channels to check out:
This TikToker makes content for all the cannamoms out there. She creates funny skits and opens the narrative on parents using weed. She’s got an impressive view count, and you’re sure to be thoroughly entertained.
If you’re looking for variety, this TikToker has what you need. Their account has an exciting series called Baked Takes. They talk about popular movie characters and anime heroes and create stoner-level stories.
This iconic duo is the OG of cannabis content, and they’re taking over TikTok too. Cheech and Chong do everything from TikTok dances to hotboxing cars and comedy skits. Their content is nostalgic and wholesome.
TikTok is undoubtedly one of the most influential apps of our time. Cannabis creators are defying all odds to release stoner TikTok content for your entertainment.
The app restricts weed videos, so learning the lingo and using hashtags correctly is essential to finding the best content. Why not view some of these entertaining channels the next time you scroll through the platform?