People who want to make a video on TikTok and the biggest challenge is how to show their videos the best? That is, what should be the best size of their video so that, the video can be seen very clear to their users and loading very quickly means that their size should also be known and how much size we have to upload on the video TikTok and with it you should also know that how many maximum or minimum MB videos can we upload on TikTok.
So in today’s post, I will tell you about some different sizes of TikTok videos and I’m sure after knowing that, your confusion will be completely overcome.
Here are some points related to TikTok sizes that you must read –
TikTok video maximum size
- If you upload the video from Android mobile on TikTok, then you can upload videos up to 72 MB at most.
- If you upload videos from iOS then you can upload videos up to 287.6 MB
Length of video
- You can upload maximums 15MB videos on TikTok.
- Apart from this, you can also combine story videos and upload videos up to 60 seconds.
- You can also use caption in TikTok videos.
TikTok Video Dimensions
Mostly, vertical videos are preferred on TikTok but you can also upload horizontal videos if you want.
Ideal size for TikTok videos
Your video dimensions should be 1080 x 1920 and video must use the entire canvas.
TikTok video Margin
Your video should have a margin of 150 pixels from top and bottom and 64 pixels from left and right sides.
TikTok video Resolution
- Aspect ratio should be 9:16
- File type should be .mp4 or .mov file.
- Video code should be H.264 encoded.
Finally, I hope you know helpful information about “Tiktok sizes“. If you liked this post, then please give us your feedback in comment and share it with your friends on social media.