Hello friends today I will told you how to remove Aadhar card from Paytm so if you don’t know then read this post completely because in this post I will told you how to remove Aadhar card from Paytm with step by step.
How to remove Aadhar card from Paytm
1. Open Paytm app and tap on Passbook.
2. Tap on Paytm wallet.
3. Tap on anyone transaction.
4. Here you can see Wallet Txn ID so Note last 4 digits of this ID.
5. Go back and open 24*7 help.
6. Scroll down and call on this customer care number.
7. After sometime , Customer care will ask you last 4 digit of wallet Txn ID then you need to type this 4 digit no. on dialer pad that you previous noticed. Then they will tell you the process to remove Aadhar card from your number.
Is it safe to link aadhar with Paytm?
Linking Aadhar to account is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. This process helps to ensure that the services are not misused. Linking Aadhaar to Paytm account is absolutely safe…
How many Paytm account can be linked with Aadhar?
No, as per the new rules ,you can link only one payTM account with one Aadhaar card. no, this is not possible. you can not upgrade two paytm accounts. but you have already two paytm accounts and want to upgrade this.
How can I remove KYC from Paytm?
simply mail paytm customer support to delete your account , they will delete your account and close , so you can do KYC for other number.
By following this process you can easily remove Aadhar card from Paytm and I hope you will understand how to remove Aadhar card from Paytm if you like this post then share this with your friends and give your feedback in comment.