Hello guys today’s topic is how to record Snapchat without hands. If you don’t know to record Snapchat without hands then you can read this post because in this post I will tell you how to record Snapchat without hands with step by step.
How to record Snapchat without hands
1. Open your mobile settings and Tap on “accessibility”
2. Tap on “Assistive touch”.
3. Turn on “Assistive touch” and tap on “create new gesture”
4. Now Hold on screen until the gesture turns blue.
5. Type any name and then tap on Save.
6. Now tap on gesture icon.
7. Now tap on custom (star icon)
8. Double Tap on circle icon.
9. Move down it on your camera button.
10. Now you will see that your Snapchat vedio will recording without hands and then turn it off by clicking on gesture icon.
How do you secretly screenshot on Snapchat?
That means you’ll have to do as you would when taking a normal screenshot: load Snapchat without clicking on the snap you want to open. Turn on Airplane Mode then use the screen recorder. Open the snap. It’ll still read “You Screen Recorded a Snap!”—until you navigate to Settings > Clear Cache > Clear All.
Can you record on Snapchat without holding the button?
You can now record your Snap without having to hold down the record button. You can place your phone on a tripod, in a holder, or do whatever you like. This gesture only lasts eight seconds, so you won’t get the full Snapchat ten-second exposure, but it’s good enough for most needs.
By using this method you can record Snapchat without hands and I hope you will understand how to record Snapchat without hands. If you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.