Hello friends today’s topic is how to link Paytm with Ola so if you don’t know to link Paytm with Ola then read this post completely because in this post I will told you completely how to link Paytm with Ola with step by step.
How to link Paytm with Ola
1. Open Ola app and click on top 3 lines. ( If you do not have Ola app then install it from Play Store )
2. Now tap on Payments.
3. Tap on ‘Add existing UPI ID’
4. Enter Paytm UPI ID and Tap on Authenticate.
5. Now you will receive a message to verify UPI ID and you have to be charged 1rs. So click on this link.
6. Tap on Pay.
7. After Payment you can see that your PaytM UPI ID has been successfully link with Ola. ( you cannot directly link Paytm with Ola so here I used Paytm UPI ID instead of Paytm )
Can I use Paytm for Ola?
The integration lets you make cashless payments for your Ola rides directly from your bank account, and eliminates the hassles of adding money to wallet using credit or debit cards, or via net banking. … While Uber added the option to pay for cab rides using Paytm wallet, Ola adding UPI payment is noteworthy.
What is UPI ID in Ola?
Ola introduces payments via Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for rides! … Presenting payments through Unified Payments Interface (UPI). This means now users can create their UPI ID and link their bank accounts directly with the Ola App to enjoy cashless rides with ease.
Where can Ola money be used?
You can use OlaMoney to pay for everything starting from your cab fares, mobile bills, DTH recharges, electricity & gas bills and for online shopping. Just recharge your OlaMoney and enjoy a seamless experience! Some of our premium partners include BookMyShow, eBay, Dominos, Cleartrip, and OYO Rooms.
So this is the simple method to link Paytm with Ola and I hope you will understand easily how to link Paytm with Ola. If you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.