If you already use TikTok to create Instagram stories, then you know how things work. What you don’t know is that you can connect two apps and make the whole video creation and sharing process easier than before.
By connecting Instagram to TikTok, you will be able to play the app and share your videos directly to your Insta account, without having to save and upload content separately. This means that you will be able to create exclusive videos in minutes and can share them directly to your Instagram account with the hit of a button. Your online friends will be jealous of your short videos and wonder how you made them.
keep reading to find out how to connect these two apps on your device.
Steps to link Instagram :
1. Open “TikTok” and tap on the “profile icon” in the lower-right corner
2. Tap the “Edit Profile” command
3. Tap “Add Instagram“
4. You will be taken to the Instagram login screen where you will be asked to enter your Instagram login information. Once you have entered your username and password, tap on “Login“, and you will log into your Instagram account via TikTok.
5. Then the app will ask you whether you want to stay logged in or not. Choose between “save information” and “cancel“, depending on whether you want your information saved by the app or not
6. Tap “Authorize” to finalize the connection process.
Now your Instagram account is being liked by TikTok. Now you can share your videos directly to Instagram, without having to switch between apps, upload, save and upload each video separately.
So guys i hope you like this article. You can give feedback about this article through comments and if you like this article and found it helpful so share it with others.