Hello guys today’s topic is how to change PayPal from business to personal. If you don’t know to change Paypal from business to personal then read this post completely because in this post I will tell you how to change Paypal from business to personal with step by step.
How to change PayPal from business to personal
1. Login to your PayPal account and go to help section.
2. Click on contact us.
3. After that click on “Account profile and set up”
4. Now click on “privacy questions”
5. Click on “Email us”
6. Enter first name, last name, email address and type your message that you want to change your business account to personal and then click on “Send email”
7. After completing all steps, you will see that “your email has been sent successfully”.
You will receive a response from customer service in 24 hours and they will definitely change your PayPal account from business to personal.
How do I downgrade my PayPal account to personal?
Click on the “Email Us” tab found toward the bottom of the page. Select “My Account” from the Topic drop-down menu, then select “Changing Account Type” from the Subtopic menu. Select “Downgrade my Account” from the Select From the Following drop-down menu. Enter the details of your case in the box labeled Message.
What’s the difference between PayPal business and personal?
Personal Accounts will display both your name and email address to buyers. A Business account has all of those features and more. With a Business Account, buyers will see your business name and business email address – they would only see your name if it was the same as the business name.
By using this method you can change your PayPal account from business to personal I hope you will understand that how to change PayPal from business to personal. so if you like this post then give your feedback in comments share this with your friends.