Today in this post, I will tell you how to add a gift card to PayPal. So if You don’t know to add a gift card to PayPal then you can read this post completely because in this post I will tell you how to add a gift card to PayPal with step by step.
How to add a gift card to PayPal
1. Login to your PayPal account and click on tools then select invoicing.
2. Click on “create invoice”
3. Now here under “my business information” you are gone a bill to put in an email and one that’s there and some scroll where it says an amount and you have to put an amount.
4. After this process click on “send“
5. Check your email you will find invoice of that amount that you previous put in that information so click on this invoice.
6. When you click on pay then you will be redirected to your credit card or visa gift card to pay the invoice. ( This will mean that your card will be added to PayPal )
7. Fill all card details and click on pay now so your credit card Balance forwarded to your paypal account.
If you have followed my all the steps correctly that will be it that’s all. You are done and you have see your new money in your PayPal account instantly and just dispose of the card.
This is the method to add a gift card to PayPal and I hope you will understand that how to add a gift card to PayPal. If you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.