Today In this post I will tell you how to reset Paytm password without calling. If you want to know how can we reset our Paytm password without calling read this post completely because in this post I will told you how to reset Paytm password with step by step.
How to reset Paytm password without calling.
1. Open your Paytm app and tap on top 3 lines.
2. Tap on Login.
3. Enter your mobile number and tap on ‘proceed securely’
4. Now tap on ‘forgot Paytm password’
5. Go back and Tap on ‘Having Login Issues’
6. Tap on forgot your password.
7. Tap on message us.
8. Type your message and enter your mobile no. then tap on Send.
9. After 5-6 hours Paytm customer care will send SMS link to reset your password. (This link will valid for only 10 minutes)
10. You can reset your password by click on this link.
So with the help of this method you can easily reset your password without calling and I hope you understand how to reset Paytm password without calling. I hope you like this post so share your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.