Searching for best headphones under $150 although it is a tough job but not that much difficult, You just have to keep in mind some points which decide a headphone’s quality and durability. Here we will help you identifying that points and choosing a good quality headphone under $150.
Important things that you should keep in mind before buying a headphone:
- Type of the headphone: There are mainly three types of headphones that are easily found on markets.
- IN-EAR: Also known as IEMs( in-ear monitors), these are very useful and easy for daily communicating and have great sound quality. But using this type of headphones for a longer duration can damage your ear.
- ON-EAR: Also known as supra-aural headphones. These are bigger but very comfortable when it comes to long uses.
- OVER-EAR: These are the most comfortable headphones comparing to the others. Looking at its size it is bigger and heavier than the others.
- Driver: it helps in generating sound in a headphone. It generally made up of magnets, voice coils, and diaphragm. It’s not always the truth but most of the cases larger the driver better the sound quality.
- Sensitivity: It helps in specifies the loudness of your headphones.
- Impedance: It is the power required by a headphone to work properly. Some headphones need more power to perform so if your device was unable to deliver enough power to the headphone that it will unable to perform properly.
- Frequency Response: Frequency response helps to identify the bass and treble of your headphone. The upper limit is known as the bass and the lower one is the treble.
- Design and comfort: All humans ears are not the same so all type headphones may nit suit your ear. So before buying a headphone always check its build quality and comfortability than choose it.
There are some recommended headphones from us under $150 which can fulfill your all needs.
1. Sennheiser 506087 Urbanite XL Wireless, Black
Product Rating: 3.8/5
Looking at its price, quality, and comfortability this is one of the best headphones by Sennheiser that comes under $150. These headphones can use in multiple devices like tablets, laptops and also in mobile phones. This is a wireless Bluetooth 4.0 based headphone.
- This headphone is based on Bluetooth 4.0
- It will give you three-way calling, multi-connectivity with voice prompts
- It comes with lithium-polymer batteries which give you 25 hours of nonstop music on one charge.
- Sennheiser gives 2 years of international warrenty if you buy it from an authorized Sennheiser store.
- The noise-cancelling feature is not included.
- If you use spectacles than it will not that much comfortable for you.
2. SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset
Product Rating: 4.3/5
These headphones are specifically designed for gaming purposes. These headphones come with S1 sound drivers which gives a very good sound quality. You can experience both wired and wirelessly on this headphone. This headphone will give you 24 hours of continuous performance in one charge. Looking on its design, Quality and cost this is the best gaming headphone that comes under $150.
- It will give lag-free wireless audio due to the 2.4G connection
- The Arctic bidirectional mic specially designed for gaming gives you a clear voice
- It comes with S1 sound drivers which gives you a clear and good quality of sound
- This is an DTS based headphone which will gives you 360-degrees of precision audio.
- The AirWeave Ear cushions and Ski google Suspension Band helps you feel more comfortable.
- The rechargeable Li-ion battery gives you 24 hours of performance in one charge.
- On-ear audio control
- You can experience both the fields ie. Wired and wirelessly
- Controls are too easy to perform that’s why it’s difficult to dial it on right
- If you use it for a longer duration of time at more than 50 percent of volume it may feel you uncomfortable.
3. Sennheiser HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
Product Rating: 4.4/5
Sennheiser is always a better option for you while choosing a headphone. It gives you good quality, durable and high performance headphone at a comparable price. This Sennheiser HD 569 comes under $150. In this range, this is one of the best options for you. It is a lightweight wired around-ear design headphone. The earpads are soft and replaceable for enhanced comfort.
- It comes with a closed-back, around-ear design with wired connectivity technology.
- Sennheiser uses high-quality aluminium voice coils delivering high efficiency, dynamics and excellent dynamics with very low distortion.
- The company uses EAR technology for the audio directly into your ears which produce a more in-room like listening experience.
- Lightweight with luxurious ear cushions and padded headband gives an extremely comfortable feeling.
- You may find some problems related to its bass quality
- If you use spectacle than you may not found that much comfortable.
- Not for longer uses
Always check the build quality, Frequency response that is the bass and treble quality, comfortability while choosing a good quality headphone. So if you are in the market looking for good quality, durable headphone at a comparable price then this recommended headphone that comes under $150 will be a better option for you