Hello, Friends Are you here looking for the Best SSL Certificate Providers In India? If yes, then you have come to the right place because today with the help of this article I will tell you about the top 11 Best SSL Certificate Providers In India. I hope that after reading the article your search will end here.
You will find many cheap SSL certificate providers at present and CheapSSLShop is a renowned name in the SSL industry. Being a global provider, CheapSSLShop has been offering various types of SSL certificates at a cost-effective price. Either you are an eCommerce owner, blogger, or large organization, you will find your suitable SSL certificate.
It is a common desire of each business owner to buy a cheap SSL certificate and you will find your budget price at the CheapSSLShop platform.
- Quick and Easy Enrollment Process
- Multiple Selection Options
- Attractive Discounts and Offers
- Live Chat Support
Digicert founded in 2007, DigiCert provides encryption solutions for websites and Internet of Things. Digicert is used by multinational companies such as IBM, Verizon, and the majority of the Fortune 100.
The DigiCert SSL certificates are most trusted by mail systems, web browsers, and mobile devices.
As of February 21, 2018, DigiCert only offers 1 ($218) and 2-year ($414) public SSL/TLS certificates. This also has a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Certificates can be install with a single click.
- It can Generate a CSR for your order.
- It search SSL Certificates on your server.
- View certificate details thoroughly.
Comodo is one of the largest SSL certificates which provides, offering a cost-effective way for small and medium-size online businesses to protect customer transactions. Comodo SSL offers 128/256 bit industry-standard SSL encryption, which is trusted by almost every web browsers.
It features such as point-to-verify based technology which displays your website visitors and valuable customers with the actual time authentication of your business credentials
Prices start from as low as $88 / year with the 30-day money-back guarantee, free SSL certificate management tool, and TrustLogo site seal.
- Prevention based security is assured.
- Auto Sandbox Technology is available.
- Secure Shopping can be make.
- Full strength, top notch virus detection and elimination.
Symantec is a Fortune 500 company providing cybersecurity software and services around the world. Symantec SSL certificates protect your website with encryption of up to 256 bit and also protect your entire site against malicious activities. It’s one that many are willing to pay for, given the security that it provides. DigiCert continues to offer SSL certificates featuring the Symantec name and the Norton Secured Seal. Symantec, Code Signing Certificate @ $449/ year.
- You can notifications of alerts and events.
- Devices and device groups can be view together in the cloud console.
- All the items can be find in one place.
- It shows detailed visibility into suspicious file detections.
GeoTrust is said to be the second-largest digital certificate provider worldwide. GeoTrust provides SSL certificates in over 150 countries With 100,000+ customers. If you think that Symantec is a bit expensive, then have a look at the packages offered by GeoTrust once. Basic encryption costs $149, while maximum security is guaranteed at only $344 per year. Expert support, 256-bit encryption, and a warranty are available for all options.
- GeoTrust Secure your domain and unlimited subdomains —
- It provides unlimited servers.
- Unlimited self-service reissues for the lifetime of the certificate.
- Easy to use management portal.
Godaddy is a well-known domain name registrar in the world, but they are also famous for providing security solutions for websites such as SSL certificates. People know GoDaddy as the biggest domain registration company, but they also offer SSL certificates that go for $79.99 for the basic package and $199.99 for their managed package.
It has various plans starting from Rs 293.25/mo for a single website and Rs 742.42/mo for multiple sites.
- GoDaddy can be use for Website management.
- Website templates can be prepare.
- Credit card processing can be run.
- SSL security services are available.
RapidSSL is a well-known certificate authority in website security certification that deals with standard SSL and wildcard SSL certificates.
It comes to SSL certificate providers and has experience working with over 400,000 websites and four globally recognized brands. RapidSSL SSL Certificates have 99% browser recognition and secure multiple servers without any additional cost. Priced at only $17.95 per year, RapidSSL Certificates are the cheapest in the list.
RapidSSL also provides 256-bit encryption strength and comes with a Trusted Site Seal.
- Issuance time of RapidSSL is 5 minutes.
- It provides 99.9% Compatibility.
- It cost $10,000 as Warranty.
- RapidSSL provides Protection with and without WWW.
Thawte-branded certificates benefit from the strength and reliability of the Symantec authentication infrastructure. Thawte provides online security trusted by millions around the world.
Thawte cheapest plan starts from $149 a year and offering up to 256-bit encryption, while their extended validation packages go for less than $350 (even less if you get a two-year contract for only $654).
- Thawte access to Thawte Certificate Center to easily manage certificates.
- It provides Unlimited server licensing.
- Free reissues is also available.
- Up to 256-bit encryption strength.
9. Network Solutions
Network Solutions offers competitive pricing for its SSL packages. Their most popular offering is Basic Full Organization Validation, which is $124.50 per year with a two-year term. Network Solutions has support for 256-bit encryption, with 99% browser recognition, excellent round-the-clock support that includes online chat, fast issuance times, and free reissues. What’s more, Network Solutions is a well-known and trusted brand.
- It provides Website Designing.
- E-Commerce Websites can be make.
- Favourable for Web Hosting.
- It provides Email Services too.
It offers the highest assurance protection for one site or multiple sites, as well as sub-domains. SSL.com work with 99% of all browsers, offer a 30-day no-questions-asked refund and 24/7 support and provide free lifetime certificate reissues. You will also get a free SSL.com site seal and easy-to-use account manager, plus a padlock symbol and “https” domain so that visitors to your site will know that their information is secure.
- SSL creates a secure connection between a client machine and a server.
- It authenticates the server to ensure that the client is dealing with correct computer.
- Most encryption algorithms and hashing algorithms can be use.
- The client and server can automatically choose the best algorithms for themselves.
11. Entrust Datacard
The Datacard provides secure connections, safe identity and transaction technologies, and anywhere/anytime access. Entrust Datacard offers solutions for both physical and online transactions and authentication. You can also check out use cases and the news center to stay up-to-date and informed of all available benefits. Entrust Datacard can also help with financial, corporate, and government certifications. OV SSL CERTIFICATE Standard starts from $174.
- Entrust Datacard has automated digital ID management.
- It support for large scale deployments, enterprise and Citizen ID.
- It has centrally managed policies and controls.
- It is certified for FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards).
So these were the top 11 Best SSL Certificate Providers in India that you were looking for. I hope you have got complete information about Best SSL Certificate Providers In India and this article will be useful for you.