In today’s post I am going to tell you how to auto Host on twitch. So when you are not streaming you can have your channel setup to host other channel or friends of your channel or maybe channels that are even on your twitch team.
If you don’t know about this then you can use this post completely because in this post I will tell you how to auto host on twitch with step by step.
How to auto host on twitch
1. Login to your Twitch account and click on dropdown arrow in top right corner.
2. Click on settings.
3. Now click on “channels and videos” tab.
4. Turn on “Auto hosting” ( this will make sure you are indeed allowing your channel to auto host channels )
5. Here below many options you can see like :
- Team hosting : If you’re part of a team you can do that here.
- Vodcast hosting : you can also do vodcast hosting which is kind of fairly new where if you know someone is you know streaming of vodcasts you can host that as well I’ve kept that on just keep the channel active.
- Host list : Here you can see many channels that you are hosting.
6. If you want to add a channel to auto host then click on addition symbol.
7. This will bring a search bar so type the name of the channel that you want to auto host so there will be display the list of channels then click on “add” to add channels for auto host. ( then that channel will be added to your auto host list )
8. If you want to remove a channel from auto host because you don’t like that streamer then you can just click on “X” to remove channel.
By using this method you can auto host on twitch and I hope you will understand easily that how to auto host on twitch. If you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.